All,

We have another vote besides myself (Thank you Darren). I am still waiting on a vote on the
case by COB on Wednesday, June 30th, 2010.

The contracts are in process. The contract for the ncurses usage is signed and has been place in the ncurses (LSARC 2008/524) case directory. The libzoneinfo contract is an extension of an existing contract to use an additional interface (isvalid_tz()). I expect this to be signed as soon as the responsible manager returns from vacation. The importing manager (Dana Barsan)
has already signed the contract.

Thus I believe that there are no outstanding issues for the case.

Thanks,

John