Nice lead in Eric :)

To signup on the opensolaris testing-discuss list
you just send an email to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Then reply to the confirmation message.

The testing community page outlines some of the initiatives
we are working on:
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/opensolaris_test_qe/

We started putting some test links at:
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/opensolaris_test_qe/testlinks/

After you join the discussion, send your test needs and ideas to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jim

OpenSolaris Test Lead