On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, George Jereza wrote:

> I'm wondering if this a statement of one individual or
> if it represents a group eg. CAB, Sun, or whoever.  My

I represent me only; not the CAB (unless a postiing specifcially
states that I *AM* representing the CAB), and defiantely not Sun.
It would be very hard for me to do the latter as I don't even
work for Sun!

> guess is probably not, given that I think we are
> talking about OpenSolaris and not Solaris.  Kinda begs
> an important question: how open is OpenSolaris?

Huh?  The source code is freely available under an OSI-approved
license.  How else would you measure openness?

President,
Rite Online Inc.

Voice: +1 (250) 979-1638