> > See this post:
>
> I didn't really understand what he was tryin to say in that post.

If you look at "prtconf -Dv" output, you'll notice that the interrupt handlers
for
the USB host controller devices all run at interrupt priority level 1 (ipl 1).
On
my S10 GA x86 box, I get:

% prtconf -Dv | egrep 'vector|driver'
        pci925,1234, instance #0 (driver name: uhci)
                Interrupt Priority=0x1 (ipl 1), vector=0xa (10)
        pci1033,35, instance #1 (driver name: ohci)
                Interrupt Priority=0x1 (ipl 1), vector=0xb (11)
        pcie55,2928, instance #0 (driver name: ehci)
                Interrupt Priority=0x1 (ipl 1), vector=0xa (10)

> The files he refers have only one forceattach entry in them. Can you please
> explain?

The idea is apparently to raise the ipl for the usb driver from ipl 1 to an ipl
higher
than the device that is blocking usb (audio?, ide/atapi?).  The ipl can be
changed
by adding a line

    interrupt-priorities=9;

to uhci.conf / ohci.conf / ehci.conf.  That would raise the ipl for usb to ipl
9.

Note: Avoid interrupt priorities > 9, that would change the interrupt handler
to a
"high level" interrupt (see ddi_intr_hilevel(9F)) and the usb device driver
probably
won't handle high level interrupts.