On 7/13/05, Rich Teer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1, although I would suggest putting docs outside of any community.
> Your average user, looking for documentation, won't think "oh, I wonder
> if docs are a community?", so I think a Documentation link on the LHS
> of the screen would be ideal.
>
> Or perhaps the above could be for docs that are OpenSolaris-wide in
> scope, and each community could have their own docs page.

My personal opinion is that it would be best if the docs continued to
be accessible from where they are now (i.e. in their own communities),
but also automatically available in an aggregated and categorized form
at the top level. That way when one is reading about a particular
community or project they can see all that is relevant to just that
project, and when browsing at the top level they have access to a
wealth of information ("the big picture").

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/