Rich Teer wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Virginia Wray wrote:

I think it is worth considering consolidating the documentation onto the
community documentation site and providing pointers to them from the
places where they are now located. Additionally, move the articles on

+1, although I would suggest putting docs outside of any community.
Your average user, looking for documentation, won't think "oh, I wonder
if docs are a community?", so I think a Documentation link on the LHS
of the screen would be ideal.

Or perhaps the above could be for docs that are OpenSolaris-wide in
scope, and each community could have their own docs page.

Ah ... so some stuff is central and some stuff is community specific. Is there one place to go to find links to all of it, though?

Jim