First, my thanks to Dennis for his very kind and supportive comments.
I have always enjoyed, and will continue to enjoy, working with him
and the members of Blastwave.  I fully expect to have our individual
communites join together with the OpenSolaris world of develpers to
define and deploy the large "external tools/applications" software
part of this effort.  There are many things to plan and create and we
all hope this can be done quickly and cleverly by the community.

There are no plans to "disband" our current individual efforts.
Sunfreeware and Blastwave will continue to support our user bases with
packages for all the levels of Solaris we now support and in the ways
we currently do.  We will be adding to and improving those efforts in
a major way by our OpenSolaris support.  New ideas about development
and distribution of software that come from OpenSolaris will surely
find their way into the support of older versions of Solaris - which
are still used by a huge number of end users who will continue to need
support for many years I suspect.

So, basically,  we will be working together, separately, and with
anyone who wants to contribute in what we expect will be a
well-defined way.   Our efforts will expand while we maintain our
current services - all under the umbrella of the OpenSolaris
community.

Steve Christensen
sunfreeware.com