Sven Luther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok, well, i propose we stop the hostilities, i investigate the issue, and see
> what the debian ftp-masters have to say about it, and then will post my
> conclusions. I hope then you will take them with an open mind :)

I hope you used the word "hostilities" by accident.....

There is a difference between fact based discussions and personal attacks.

I did already mention it, but it seems that I need to repeat: I don't
(nor didn't) attack you personally but I don't share your opinion.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]        (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/