Al Hopper wrote:
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006, Nils Nieuwejaar wrote:

On Thu 04/13/06 at 09:13 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
   There are a couple of requests I need to get more specific
   instructions on.  Specifically, unassociated mailing lists are
   expensive for support (because we hadn't intended to support any
   other than the top-level ones from the main portal application), and
   because they don't get easy visibility from the portal.  (They would
   only appear in the Discussions main page.)  So, with that in mind, I
   wanted to get some more detailed information about two requests:

   1.  Moderated technical alias/Muskoka project.  The Muskoka project
       was approved, and infrastructure is supposed to be in place.
       Does the moderated technical alias request apply to
       muskoka-discuss,
It was our intention for muskoka-discuss to fill that specific gap.  I will
let the most recent requestor(s) for a technical alias speak for themselves
as to whether this is sufficient.

This is what I had in mind.  Sorry for creating confusion.

Personally I don't care about the means, only the ends. Whichever is easier is fine with me -- opensolaris-code "refactoring" or using muskoka-discuss for technical discussion. I'm easy. :)

- Eric