On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 22:40 -0700, changho.kim wrote:
> Solaris have tools to control service by system.
> That's called SMF
> This is important role of self healing but every solaris beginner have
> difficulty in input command by keyboard.
> if user don't familiar with keyboard, they want GUI program.
> So I propose this project
> Make GUI SMF program!!

How about to extent gnome-system-tools & system-tools-backends which
been integrated into NexentaOS recently? The are already provide
simplistic GUI[1] for SMF and other configuration management stuff like
Wifi/LAN confiugration, NFS/Samba, etc with unified {front,back}ends.

I know some folks porting GST & STB to Solaris now.

[1] http://www.gnusolaris.org/gswiki/ErastBenson/STB_screenshots

--
Erast