Charles Meeks wrote:
I just loaded nv38 on my hp/compaq ze4530us laptop, it has the ATI Radeon 4xagp, video
chipset.  It still exibits the system hang problem after booting, keyboard/mouse stop
responding even before Xorg starts.    Booting up with -kd and using manually typed in
workaround is effective but putting "set npe:pcie_error_disable_flag = 1" in
/etc/system has no effect.   It still baffles me that this problem, which is evidently
widespread, has so little attention from SUN.  It has, by accounts here, been with us
since snv16 and we are at b38+.  I will keep trying each build as they appear hoping for
the best.   BTW:  Nexenta alpha 4, does not exibit the problem.

Have you filed a bug report for this problem via bugs.opensolaris.org?

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]