This project started out because of this thread,
http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=10137&tstart=0
I was trying to add some community software to the Solaris Express
Community release. Since the consensus was that it would be better if
we added them to "Nevada" aka Solaris express it self, lets setup a
project to get community related content into Solaris Express/Nevada.

What type of content would this project help to integrate?

•       Must be created by  community member(s)
•       Must not change/replace the underlying OS components
•       Scripts to make things easier to do things in Solaris
•       DTrace scripts especially Brendan G's DTrace Toolkit
•       Community created SMF manifests
•       Graphics and Themes/Wallpapers
•       Guides to help new users and Linux converts.
•       Third party hardware drives not yet fully integrated into Nevada

Yes all of these are available in the wild already. But it would be
nice to have it on the Install disks, so we don't have to send new
users all over the web, let' make Solaris Express more user-friendly.

Hopefully this project can stream line and make the RFE process easier
and faster for this type of content and increase community involvement
in OpenSolaris.

We need people to suggest content, package the content to be friendly
with the Solaris installer, and create or polish documentation of the
content