* Danek Duvall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-07-18 14:36]:
> On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 02:10:32AM +0200, Roland Mainz wrote:
>
> > Because I'd like to run some tests in specific locales to catch some
> > dumb bugs in multibyte locales (assuming someone plays with the matching
> > code and breaks it).
>
> Nice.  There may be other ways to do that.  Do you think that creating a
> dummy multibyte locale as part of the tools build and using it for the rest
> of the build (conditionally, as part of make check, maybe?) would work?

  There used to exist a test locale, called the "Multibyte English
  Locale", but I can't seem to find a copy.  Perhaps Ienup knows more.

  - Stephen

--
Stephen Hahn, PhD  Solaris Kernel Development, Sun Microsystems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://blogs.sun.com/sch/