On Wed, 26 Jul 2006, Karyn Ritter wrote:

> So development would continue to happen on Blastwave?

Sure.  Why not?

> If so, what (if anything) will be in the project on opensolaris.org?

Primarily a "pointer" to where the work is being done.  And a single focal
point for anyone to go to who is looking to find out about, and,
hopefully, contribute to, any/all OpenSolaris related projects or
activities.

> Thanks,
>
> Karyn
>
> Dennis Clarke wrote:
> >>So, I assume that the code and discussions would be moved to
> >>opensolaris.org once the project is approved and open on the site?
> >

> > Here is the task map :
> >
> >     http://polaris.blastwave.org/wiki/PolarisTaskMap
> >
> > Dennis

Regards,

Al Hopper  Logical Approach Inc, Plano, TX.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           Voice: 972.379.2133 Fax: 972.379.2134  Timezone: US CDT
OpenSolaris.Org Community Advisory Board (CAB) Member - Apr 2005
                OpenSolaris Governing Board (OGB) Member - Feb 2006