Dennis Clarke wrote:
Is the old OpenWindows desktop code gone/closed forever ?
If any of the code is available then it may take another six months
with legal to review it.  For efficiency I may as well ask now.

It's not lost - we know exactly where it is - but since it's not
included in current Solaris (other than the libraries needed to
maintain binary compatibility for third-party OpenLook/XView apps),
it's not been considered for OpenSolaris release - but even if it
had been, it probably would fall into the same category as CDE
- "Not worth the effort, since it's deprecated in favor of the
current, already open source, GNOME-based desktop."

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]