> Dennis Clarke wrote:
>> Have you dragged down Vermillion and the X Windows kit for OpenSolaris?
>>
>> Its larger than the whole OpenSolaris source by a large margin.
>
> Shh!  Don't say that too loudly or you may damage the superiority complex
> of all the ON engineers!   They might actually have to update their intro
> to stop saying "ON is 90% of the Solaris source and 100% of what matters."
>
> (Said fully tongue-in-cheek, as I believe the above quote was also intended,
>   since it's long been trivially disproven.   Last I checked, ON was a bit
>   less than 20% of Solaris by volume.)

As usual I have to be the one to say things that no one wants to hear.

  :-)

OpenSolaris is a large pile of source and rocket science.

The Vermillion kit and X Windows kit is just really insanely large and
you need a truck to carry it around.  I wish it were rocket science as
it would run on my 400MHz Pentium II a whole lot faster.

--
Dennis Clarke

ps: In my university yearbook it describes me as the one to say what
    everyone is thinking but had the sense to shutup.

    I have improved a lot since then.  Really.