"Dennis Clarke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just like software that works.  Free is really cool too.
> The license is just a document written by lawyers, not developers.

Is some camps spread FUD on the CDDL, you may encounter the problems
we curently see. As you see with the success for Linux, "good software"
is not all that counts. We need to also make the right propaganda for
"our" project to bring it to better visibility. Neutral information on the CDDL
would be an important issue to deal with the FUD.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)