Gueven Bay wrote:
You know Mr Casper,

My question is still not answered, yet.

Even if the mentioned libraries are Visual Basic libs, this does not matter.
But what matter is the qeustion: How and what exactly the existing
distributions are distributing -aka giving away, giving to the users- if the
system libs are not open.

How is it made that these systems of Schillix and Belenix are running if they
could not get the libs?

What have they - the devs of the distros - done to get the replacement for
these system dependant libs?

All the necessary system libraries are open. The libraries like libCrun, libCstd, libdemangle etc. are libraries specific to the C++ runtime environment for binaries compiled using SUN Studio compiler. These libraries are bundled by default in Solaris Express, but are not necessary for the OS to function.
  These are only required by C++ apps compiled using SUN Studio.

In BeleniX most of the GNU and other free software are compiled using gcc. Thus they have a
  dependency on libgcc_s.so which is freely redistributable.

Or are they even distributing libs that no one must not distribute?

  No - as above.

(This I want to know in my way to discover what exactly the differences between
the various OpenSolaris distributions are. I want to know what have been
replaced and how.
But there is not here not on the web-sites of the distributions documentations
about it.)

  For BeleniX refer to the following:

  http://www.genunix.org/distributions/belenix_site/behind_the_scenes.html
  http://blogs.sun.com/moinakg