It does make you wonder how curious some folks *actually* are. Obviously not sufficiently so to do something simple like a google search with the following terms:

        site:www.opensolaris.org zulu

alan.

Glynn Foster wrote:

James Carlson wrote:
Glynn Foster writes:
delivered project were accidentally sent to the consolidation, and
overwrote the correct packages already there.  It results in upgrade
failures.
Hrm, from one vague message to another. Any chance of being just a little bit
more open in sake of creating a better informed open development environment?
[1]
I gave you the details.  Someone -- a gatekeeper -- was integrating
packages built for an undelivered project, and accidentally delivered
them to the WOS itself rather than to the project's dock.  It was an
"oops" moment.  A mistake at the keyboard.

Do I need to give the person's _name_?  Why?

What exactly are you looking for here?  The project name (it's "Zulu,"
if that helps)?

Because it makes people [non-Sun, non-ON, whatever] feel like they're part of
something rather than the monkeys they currently feel because there's a
blindfold around them at almost every corner of this damn project right now.

I'm really not asking for too much, just some common courtesy and keeping people
in the loop as much as possible [1]

Glynn

[1] I personally have the key to the magic door that lets me do some simple
    searches if I cared enough - other people don't have that luxury, and those
    are the people we're trying to encourage

Alan Hargreaves - http://blogs.sun.com/tpenta
Staff Engineer (Kernel/VOSJEC/Performance)
Systems Technical Support Centre
Sun Microsystems