ux_admin wrote:

  Lars Tunkrans wrote:

> I do recommend that there is only one standard
> browser shipped with
> Solaris. Firefox is the best browser choise.

Firefox and Mozilla and Seamonkey all use the exact same "Gecko" rendering
engine from the Netscape days.

True ,  But not relevant  for the END-USER  as (s)he  would have  two  browsers
 that
have different configurations and different ways to work with the product.
I have run into users that gets all confused by the simple fact that  CDE and
GNOME's
windowframes have the close-button in different locations.

If you want  usability to be good you need to limit the variables for the
End_user.

//Lars