Mika Borner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Innobox announced today, that their virtualisation solution will be released
> under GPL.
>
> http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/News
>
> There is no support for OpenSolaris X86 yet, but I guess porting the code
> from linux to opensolaris should not be too difficult.

The code is written in C++ (most liely g++ :-() and
I cannot see a real source being available for download yet.

If the C++ code has been written nicely and if there is no dependency
to a specific compiler and to a C++ ABI, someone would need to get a
source first and then check where the dependencies to the Host OS are.

Before, I would not claim anything about portability...

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)