Dennis Clarke wrote:
On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 07:54:48PM -0500, Dennis Clarke wrote:
(1) The only "Rich" that has meaning in this OpenSolaris Community is
    Rich Teer.  Mr Green, as far as I know, has never made an appearance
    here. So I don't know which end of the dog is wagging the tail here.
opensolaris-discuss@opensolaris.org

  In this community project when someone says "Rich" they generally mean
 Rich Teer.  Or, to be more honest, *I* instantly think Rich Teer.  It is
 like, gee, let's go ask Rich and see what he thinks and then we call up
 Rich Teer and .. well ... see what he thinks.

 When we say Jonathan .. that means the Schwartz.

 When we say Scott ... well gee.  Its the big guy.

 Casper is .. Casper.  Simon is Simon.  These are all first name people in
 this community.

 And Rich is .. well, he's Rich you know?

It's just us Alans (Coopersmith, DuBoff and Hargreaves) who screw up the first name thing :-D

alan
--
Alan Hargreaves - http://blogs.sun.com/tpenta
Staff Engineer (Kernel/VOSJEC/Performance)