What help do you need?  Just ask on the desktop community.....

Alan DuBoff wrote:
On Friday 02 February 2007 10:46 am, Stephen Harpster wrote:
Ummmm...... we already have that.  GNOME Meeting went in  build 53, and
the USB webcam support just went in last week -- or the week before.

I'm fine with using any software that will allow us to collaborate, but RealPlayer works well and has been sitting dormant on our systems since it ended up in SX.

If GNOME Meeting makes us jump through some hoops and only works half the time, it's probably not the best choice. Again, I don't know enough about it.

Any help your folks can provide to make this happen would be appreciated. It would help us scale properly in today's climate, over the wire.

--
Stephen Harpster
Director, Open Source Software