[i]In closing, if we want to attract programming talent and expertise, we
should more closely work with, and even help the BSD community, even if we have
to put on hold what we're doing on Solaris. Eventually the two communities
might "jump in" for each other, and both communities would benefit. Friendship
and fun while working at it is always a nice bonus (:-)
[/i]

Could be a form of official collaboration between BSD and OpenSolaris Community?

I think,for example,to shared device driver,developers and exchange  of
technologies covered by BSD and CDDL license.

Could be our official initiative to to build a bridge between two communities?

Giacomo