Simon Phipps wrote:
I'd suggest that, as we have a member-based system emerging right now, maybe we should have a list as Roy suggests that's writable only by Core Contributors (readable by all). Time for an "opensolaris-core" list perhaps, a place for substantive discussion of issues facing the community, and hustings for the forthcoming elections

Thus open up another question, who is qualified to be a member. Do we have on a set of subjective of contribution criteria which are encompassing more than just engineers? Can the membership be reviewed and approved by leaders and its appointed subcommitee of each of the OpenSolaris communities.

-Ghee

S.