Frank Mash wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to compile bitkeeper free client on Solaris 10. However I keep
getting the following errors:

bash-3.00# CC=cc
bash-3.00# export CC
bash-3.00# make
cc -O2 -Wall -Wno-parentheses    bkf.c   -o bkf
cc: Warning: option -2 passed to ld
cc: illegal option -Wall

Those are gcc flags.   Studio cc equivalents are -xO2 and -v.

gethostbyname                       /var/tmp//ccgyLdOf.o
socket                              /var/tmp//ccgyLdOf.o
connect                             /var/tmp//ccgyLdOf.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to bkf
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [bkf] Error 1

-lsocket -lnsl

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        February 2007 Selection: LSARC Chair of the Month Club