Hi,

I just completed a fresh install of the x86 version of B59 on an IBM Thinkpad A21p and there seems to be an issue with the gnome startup. When logging in as root or normal user it immediately goes back to the login window. Logging in using CDE works. I started up in failsafe mode and ran gnome-session. That generated an error libmlib.so.2 is missing. Checking /usr/lib shows libmlib.so linked to libmlib.so.2, but libmlib.so.2 seems to be missing. Is this a known issue or do I have a subtle installation error? Which package includes libmlib?

Thanks,
Lloyd Staley