Nicolas Linkert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's really good news.
>
> The next big bang may be: Jörg Schilling is joining Debian.
> Everything seems possible ;)

The idea behind Debian was good and still is good.
The problem with Debian today is that too many people inside
do no longer follow the Debian ideas.

You never join projects or institutions, you always join people
and this is why it is most unlikely for me to join Debian.

It seems that the ideas and the people around the did now
join Sun/Solaris, so why should I move ;-)

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)