Ehlo,
Belenix is Ok. I have read and install Belenix ... and downloading the
remastering kit.
Not yet success.

Anyway, i have FTP access @Home, not @Office. with speed just 5kbs :D

In your opinion which one is more appropriate for "server" ? As i see
Belenix is targeted to "DESKTOP",
i prefer Schilix, as it os Ok for not having XWindows etc.

Belenix "advancement" in its capability for remastering is great, but i
am questioning its vision towards Desktop. For me, Linux is enough.
Their desktop is excellence enough. Event remastering Knoppix is
extremely simple.

I propose Belenix move towards Server. If thats the path, i will be very
happy with your remastering kit ...

Best regards,

Eko Budhi S