Hey,

Anil Gulecha wrote:
> If you can hack around with the scripts, you can add this to BeleniX,
> the opensolaris LiveCD.
>
> If your application isnt very big (under 1 mb).. you can easily add that
> to the miniroot of BeleniX, so the distributed version (On USB or CD)
> will contian your applications.
>
> The upcoming release of BeleniX would make addition of utilities much
> simpler.. but you'll have to wait for a couple of weeks.

FWIW, while not belittling the amazing work the BeleniX guys have done, I'd love
to see this sort of effort being put into a reference OpenSolaris distribution
that was generic enough that people could create their own distributions off it.
It's worked really well for Ubuntu [look at all the variations], and I believe
it would encourage growth in the community as a whole.

Glynn