Hi All,
I'm trying to figure out which email from Stephen Hahn is being referred to below. By the way, I have no problem not being a leader of the device driver community, as I have not contributed. I have no problem working with the community, but most of the time, I either have nothing to contribute or not the time to do so. Also, I don't believe the device driver should be made defunct. From what I can see, this particular discussion started by going to osol-discuss regarding a project proposal for SAM-QFS. I guess I did not pay attention (my apologies to SAM-QFS people). I don't read every posting to all of the discussion groups (largely because I don't have time and I'm not that interested in licensing issues).
thanks,
max