On 5/15/07, Alan Coopersmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bruno Jargot wrote:
> Does Opensolaris have mailing list for the Studio compiler (mailing
> list, not the dreaded web forum Sun uses for support)?

You might find some help on tools-discuss, but the Studio compiler isn't
really part of the OpenSolaris project, and they seem to like their web
forums on developers.sun.com.

The Sun Studio compiler is still a central piece for Opensolaris
development. Since Sun is unlikely to replace the web forum interface
in the near future I support the request to create a mailing list on
opensolaris.org

Holger