On 5/15/07, Kuldip Oberoi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sun developer tools/technologies/platforms & Java all use the forum
infrastructure on SDN.  We are also hoping to have a full email gateway,
but are using what we have today.

Sun promised an email gateway two years ago. Nothing happened. Should
I really believe that suddenly the gateway will appear out of the thin
air? A email list has been requested many many times and nothing
happened. In my opinion its time for an alternative solution.

    http://forum.java.sun.com/category.jspa?categoryID=113

It has a simple email notification system,

Yes, it is very simple. You get lots of spam with "The forum was
updated". How useful.
The whole web interface and notification software is currently worse
than useless.

Holger