On Thu, 31 May 2007, Keith M Wesolowski wrote:
On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 03:50:07AM -0500, Eric Boutilier wrote:

Twice this month, for the creation of new projects, I posted
the following:

    "Also copying OGB... FYI, we're moving ahead with with the setup of this
    project under the old process. The 2-business-day discussion period has
    been satisfied, it has sponsorship of the [sponsoring community] and
    has been seconded."

Your and the other members' non-response contributed (really
badly, IMO) to the confusion.

What response should we have made?

That's easy.

"Eric, All -- The old process is being used as if the OGB has not put the
new process in force. Please see (etc).

As far as I'm concerned, the OGB _has_ put the new process in force.

-Keith"