> A list could be made of everything that would be needed (though it would
> take a bit of time).
>
> I am really curious now how much is missing from the sources currently
> available.  I will have to look at this.
>
> -Kristin

  Are you ready for this?  :-)  Looks at the opening lines on this page :

  The Authorized Guide to the Single UNIX Specification, Version 3
  http://www.unix.org/version3/theguide.html

  The Open Group, in association with Sun Microsystems, has prepared a new
Source Book covering Version 3 of the Single UNIX Specification and IEEE
Std 1003.1-2001 (POSIX®).

  Sort of makes one breath easy that this list of requirements can't be too
far from the mark.

Dennis