UNIX admin writes:
> UNIX is not a single user system like Windows. The computing model
> is different. That is what it was designed for.

As MacOS has shown, it's entirely possible to make a fundamentally
multi-user system behave quite reasonably as a single-user desktop.

I think the request to make OpenSolaris-based distributions more
usable in that context is quite reasonable and a desirable thing.

> Do you even care to understand?

I don't think it's helpful at all to chase away people who want to use
an OpenSolaris-based distribution in an unexpected or novel way.  We
actually do _want_ new users.