> I am downloading the 70 right now manually, I later
> try the 70a midweek, when it is available!

This is not the first time I saw the word "respin".  What does it mean?  Does
it involve bug fixes?  thanks.

BTW, I will definitely use SDM over manual download.  It is infinitely better
to experience a download failure than to have a failed (corrupted) download.
As words about Solaris Express spread, it will become increasingly frustrating
to find good bandwidth.  I was downloading at ~485KB/s last night, but I hate
to get up during mid of the night, especially on a Friday night.