"W. Wayne Liauh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What I meant is that the wildcard feature, which would save me 3.5 GB of HD
> space, is very difficult to find.
>
> BTW, not just Dennis, but even my neighbor, who runs a cement business, is
> telling me to use cdrecord.  :-)

The ratio between what is documented and what is implemented for
a typical application (even a Sun application) ia ~ 80%. For my
programs I try to document everything and I am sure that I am close
to 100%.

One reason why I usually not help immediately when people cry for help is that
I am constantly trying to make the documentation better. This is only possible
if I am able to understand why people have problems with the documentation.

If you have an idea how to make the documentation better, you are of course
welcome!

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)