> Hi,<br><br>Is it possible to limit users to login
> just one at a time?<br><br>I mean user X can login
> from anywhere (ssh,telnet,X) but when he is logged in
> any other attempt to login with the username X is
> prohibited and maybe
> already logged in"?<br><br>Best

Not that I know of. But this goes against the very principles on which UNIX was
built, namely, an OS which can be used by different people, working on physical
and virtual terminals, all at the same time.

Why would you even want to do something like that???

You need a single user OS, non-UNIX OS for that. Windows, AmigaOS, older MacOS
and the like would be good candidates.