Omer Faruk Sen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to limit users to login just one at a time?
>
> I mean user X can login from anywhere (ssh,telnet,X) but when he is
> logged in any other attempt to login with the username X is prohibited
> and maybe
> printed out a message like "This user is already logged in"?

Yes it is, see my blog entry on this topic that I wrote the last time
this question came up here (I don't expect you to have been able to find
anything in the mail archives of this list given that the subject so
often has not indication of the topic under discussion!):

http://blogs.sun.com/darren/entry/limiting_users_to_one_login

--
Darren J Moffat