Kaiwai Gardiner wrote:

> Setting up blogs mean jack if they don't actually produce some damn
> results - damn I hate it when companies think that with a blog and a
> few hollow words that they can create a so-called 'community'. Less
> blathering more programming and compiling.

Take a deep breath, then go read between the lines of the blog entry.
it's a hopeful sign.

If I have something that *I* hate, it is when people kick you for not
doing something, then continue to kick you when you start moving towards
  addressing their issues.  Especially as Sun got exactly the same sort
of response when the opensolaris effort was started.

--
Alan Burlison