Sara Dornsife <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am very pleased to announce the first OpenSolaris Developer Summit to
> be held in the Bay Area on October 13 and 14th, 2007, sponsored by Sun
> Microsystems. This Summit, held at University of California, Santa Cruz,
> is not a conference with presentations or exhibitors, but an in-person,
> collaborative working session to plan the next release of Project Indiana.

2 days seem to be a short time, in special for people who need to travel from
far away.

I cannot yet see an agenda. Is there one?

As this is the first such meeting, we need to use this to get known with people
we did never see before. So there should be a target date for a general meeting
that offers as much time as needed (depending on the number of attendees).

I would also like to see a general discussion on the future way of cooperation.

There should be time to do actual project related work.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)