i've been trying to set up opensolaris to jumpstart through a linux server.  i
found the documentation for doing that, however, the block size is too big for
the miniroot for the tftp.  it wraps around past the 1432 mark, and start back
at 0. however, you can adjust the block size through the client.  the problem
is that i'm not using a tftp client, but through the hardware pxe enabled
interface.  it's a dell 2950.

 has anybody successfully achieve this?  i've used solaris before, but at my
new job, it wouldn't be viewed very well  if we have to set up a different
build machine for pxeing solaris installs.

any help would be appreciate.  thanks.