MC wrote:
> PS:
>

>>Followups set to trademark-policy-dev at opensolaris dot org .
>

> Web users following this discussion on jive cannot participate if the
> discussion is not on jive.  So I suggest you continue it out in the open on
> the public general discuss or indiana lists/forums.

trademark-policy-dev is a public list as well:
However, there is no forum for that list, so it's confusing. I
apologize. I set up the list but didn't do the forum gateway. We have a
bunch of lists that don't have forums now, and many times people (like
myself) don't even want the forums since they are such a pain in the
butt. Until we dump Jive, we should probably keep forums for the key
lists. I'll check with Derek/Eric on this.

Jim
--
Jim Grisanzio http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris