On Wed, 31 Oct 2007, Brian Gupta wrote:

.... snip .....
> anything, other than vote with our feet? (Shawn, I hope you have a
> really good answer, because you seem to be speaking for Sun marketing
> now, and  there are many people who are very upset about this, both
> within and outside of Sun.)

Shawn speaking for "Sun marketing"?  I don't think so!  I have'nt even
seen him use the dreaded marketing speak with phrases like "value
proposition" or proposing entire product line renaming (sorry - that's
"re-branding") - just to keep the customers guessing when they try to
place an order!  :)  But we'll keep an eye on him and immediately have
him "disinfected" if we notice any danger signs!  :)

.... snip ...

PS: Thank you Sara D for tolerating my bizarre sense of humor! :)

Regards,

Al Hopper  Logical Approach Inc, Plano, TX.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Voice: 972.379.2133 Fax: 972.379.2134  Timezone: US CDT
OpenSolaris Governing Board (OGB) Member - Apr 2005 to Mar 2007
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/ogb/ogb_2005-2007/
Graduate from "sugar-coating school"?  Sorry - I never attended! :)