> >Sorry, but that would not be true. Indiana is the result of work from
> >more than just Sun folks. It includes ksh93 for example, and it
> >includes efforts by other non-Sun affiliated folks as well. Calling it
> >Sun OpenSolaris would be inaccurate.
>

> What bits does Indiana include which are not Sun originated which are
> not also found in say, SXCE?  (I.e., ksh93 and caiman do not count)

That seems like arbitrary criteria. It seems will have to agree to disagree.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/

"We don't have enough parallel universes to allow all uses of all
junction types--in the absence of quantum computing the combinatorics
are not in our favor..." --Larry Wall