The conventional installer in SXCE77 is broken, and I was forced, for the first
time, to use the new installer.  I experienced several problems:

1.  Since there is no multi-boot option with other Solaris slices, in order to
preserve those already-installed slices I had to choose the "upgrade" option.
But I have encountered "meta data error" problems on some of the slices, and I
was not allowed to select the slice of my choice to upgrade.  In one machine, I
was unable to select any of the slices to upgrade.  & I had to wipe out the
entire FDISK partition reserved for Solaris (in which several slices resided).

2.  The default language selection for American English is NOT the
unicode-based en_US.UTF-8.  As a result, the Input Method is disabled.  This
causes Solaris X to be seriously handicapped.