On 7 Dec 2007, at 13:38, John Tracy wrote:

> In case any of you haven't used the Cisco VPN client, it's a very
> smart piece of software and well thought out.

Have to say that's not an opinion that many Sun employees share--
those of us who have occasion to work from home are largely grateful
that it's gradually going away in favour of our faster, more reliable
home-grown VPN solution (aka "punchin").

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]            GNOME Desktop Team