Victor wrote:
> I have a question... Is there any plan to integrate PulseAudio as the sound
> server in Solaris?
>
> I have been searching around forums and mailing lists and still didn't find
> anything about this... but it's becoming kind of the standard in the big
> linux distros (and GNOME) and it might be useful for solaris as well..

I talked to Lennart during the week, and he's keen to see PulseAudio in Solaris
as well. He mentioned that the feature set would be significantly reduced since
OSS (when integrated) won't nearly provide as much capability as Alsa does on
Linux, but confirmed it does work fine on Solaris already.

Glynn