Yay for CTRL-S...

> Shawn Walker claimed that PA wasn't adopted yet. As mentioned above,
> we have been adopted by all relevant Linux distributions. There's not
> much left we could win in Free Software land, except maybe that little
> OS that starts with "Slow" and ends with "aris". ;-)

a) Thanks for that witty shit joke. Always appreciate getting reminded
why I don't like a lot of people from the Linux lands. BSD is dieing,
too, if I remember it correctly, no?

b) Various distros ship PA, boo-frickin-hoo. In most multimedia apps, PA
support is treated like a redheaded stepchild, or non-existent (I don't
consider gstreamer output plugins as support). The other big distros are
only following, because Fedora, an important distro, integrates a bigger
piece of software, which has mostly just been strong-armed into it by you.

-mg